You wouldn't think that blind items and gossip could be affected by the fires, but they are
. Many people aren't going to work and many are just staying at home and night and watching the news or helping out friends. Right now my basement abode looks like a refugee camp. In my 400 sqaure foot rabbit warren I have 5 people staying with me who all have been evacuated. Remember also that each person has stuff so that basement window got blocked quickly. As a result of all this, there is not much whispering going on. Hopefully that will change quickly. Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me and has worried about me and my friends. The house I helped evacuate over the weekend is still standing and yes, so is Vixen's. I have lots and lots of friends in San Diego and those are the people I worry about the most. Keep them in your thoughts.
#1 Gosh, I guess he was an A list film actor. He starred in films and opened them on his own. Even though he still does that, I don't think he's A list anymore. B list and agingis more like it. Doing some press for some ridiculous project he is involved in and becoming more and more of a jackass at every stop. He doesn't even bother hiding the fact he is married now and just hits on absolutely anything that walks or talks. Women though. Only women. Playing a stereotype almost, our actor just walks up to a woman and says he wants to f**k her. 95% of the time he gets rejected. That still leaves 5% and in every city he has gone to, he has used up that 5%, and used them often. I don't know how his wife stands him. I guess the money.