“No one has dared write a book like this before,” says Brian Smith of publisher St Martin’s Press. “It’s going to be explosive.”
Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography, will make allegations about:
* Why Tom’s been dogged by rumors about his sexuality.
* How Scientology helped Tom deal with ‘intimate personal issues’ and ‘cured’ his dyslexia.
* What really went on inside Tom’s marriages to Nicole Kidman and Mimi Rogers.
* The inside story of his relationship with Penélope Cruz.
* The real story of how Tom met Katie Holmes.
* The behind-the-scenes story of Tom’s bizarre behavior on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
* Why Tom denounced Brooke Shields for turning to the ‘Nazi science’ of psychiatry.
* Why Tom isn’t always the Mr Nice Guy he portrays.
Tom Cruise’s lawyer has stated that
1. “The assertions about what will be in Mr. Morton’s book are all false and defamatory of Tom Cruise. “
2. “The rumors that he is homosexual are completely and unequivocally false. “
3. “He has had no “sham relationships” and has never married ”for publicity”. Nor did he interview “a number of actresses to be his girlfriend before choosing Katie.”
4. “Mimi Rogers never said Tom “couldn’t” give her children. Nothing truthful that Mr Morton could say would damage Tom and Katie’s relationship.”
Looks like the attorney must have seen even more than we know about. This is going to be a good one.