As you all know, Jessica Simpson is going country. "I am a country girl. I grew up in Texas, and country music was what I listened to. I always wanted to wait until the time was right." Well the time is right when you have no career in pop music anymore and your movie career is dependent on who owes your dad a favor or three. There is no way she would be making a country album if her last pop album would have been number one or her movie career was skyrocketing.
1. NASCAR fans make me hot
2. My dawg don't come when I holler
3. Daddy watches through the window
4. My man done gone and left me again
5. Jesus was a race car driver (apologies to Primus)
6. Don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys unless I can date one
7. Papa don't pimp (apologies to Madonna)
8. Living In A Double Wide (duet with Britney Spears)
9. I ran out of peroxide
10.Marrying your cousin is cool
11. Whose boots are in my bed?