Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Honestly I don't even care sometimes if a publicist lies to the world if it is as good as the one Peaches Geldof has. You know that alleged drug overdose from the weekend? Well we were all wrong. Yeah, she didn't die because of drugs, she died because she colored her hair with the windows closed.
I know, I know. Now when I bust out the Grecian Formula I am going to have to make sure that window is wide open and the fans on because nobody is going to come check on me down in that basement.
According to Peaches' spokesperson/agent because lets face it Peaches doesn't really need a full-time spokesperson, they said "Peaches' recent collapse was due to her accidentally inhaling ammonia fumes from hair dye. She simply forgot to open a window while she was doing it, collapsed and the paramedics were called in." Now, the spokesperson didn't have any answer for why Peaches had to be revived, but my guess is that as she fell due to the overwhelming ammonia fumes her foot slipped on the CD cover to either the best of the Boomtown Rats or Band-Aid which caused her newly dyed head to smack into the corner of the bathroom sink which then caused her to fall backwards into the already running shower which had filled up because someone had tossed the box to the hair dye and it was blocking the drain. Her head then fell under the surface of the water where she drowned, but luckily her friend just happened to be there and was wholly unaffected by the window not being open because she has super human powers. While reviving Peaches with one hand, she speed dialed paramedics with her toes.
When paramedics arrived, Peaches was already up and alert and didn't want to go to the hospital with paramedics not because of the publicity but because when she fell into the water her dye ran out so she had to start again and wanted to finish before supper.
Simple isn't it. And here we all thought she had a drug overdose.