Jeremy Piven spent Saturday night in a sushi restaurant. While there, The New York Post says he used the bathroom. Probably to check for mercury poisoning. At some point in this process he dropped his cell phone into the toilet. Unwilling to get it out himself he called some of the restaurant staff to fish it out for him. He then had them pack it in rice to dry it out. That actually works by the way. I don't know if I would ever call someone to come get my phone out of a toilet. I think I would either handle the job myself or just write off the phone.