Two sisters from Quebec were found dead in a Thai hotel room. Thai authorities are convinced the two women died of food poisoning. To me, it sounds like they had something else happen. The women were found by a maid who said there was vomit all over the hotel room and that the women had blood coming out of their mouths and lesions on their face and bodies. Now, I have had a lot of food poisoning in my life but never have I had anything like that happen to me. Police said there is no foul play suspected, but this seems really bizarre. I wonder if they died of some superbug that is going to make its way across the world.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Or, it could be something more sinister. A reader named Nadira sent this to me today. This is a blog run by the fiancee of an American woman who died on the same island in Thailand back in 2009 under very unusual circumstances.