Apparently when you spend $1.2M on cars since the beginning of this year you need to pick up a little scratch wherever you can. What better way than to tie in a big garage sale with an ad on your weekly show. Last week, Kanye West told Kim Kardashian her closet looked ghetto and made her throw it all away. Imagine your shock to discover that instead of throwing it away she used the pre-planned tossing to announce she was selling it all on ebay. You would think that someone who makes as much as Kim Kardashian does would give all the money to charity she receives from the sale. Nope. Just a portion. They won't say how big the portion is but it's probably really small. If it was half, they would say half. It is probably like 10% and the other 90% will go into Kim & Kourtney's pocket after Kris takes her cut.