It took forever, but 34 years after Grease, Olivia Newton John and John Travolta have reunited for a Christmas record
. Yes, I know what you are saying, Scientologists don't do Christmas. True, but they are in the business of making money and Christmas albums featuring reunited actors from a 34 year old hit is big business. I would not be surprised if there is a Grease Christmas movie now or something to revive John Travolta's career from non stop action movies to something the whole family can love.
Soundtrack to Grease Christmas
1. Grease – Has to stay the same
2. Winter Nights
3. Hopelessly devoted to Santa
4. Presents Are What I Want
6. Santa School Dropout
7. Look At Me, I Have A Red Nose.
8. Greased Lightnin (but refers to Santa's sled)
9. It's raining on Christmas
10. Alone at Christmas
11. Blue Moon (can't change a classic)