Never ever leave a candle burning somewhere unattended
. Ashley Greene learned that the hard way as her condo caught on fire yesterday when a candle caught a sofa on fire and burned her entire place down. One of her two dogs, died in the fire. At the time of the fire, Ashley and her boyfriend (presumably Ryan Phillippe, if not, then she also had some splainin' to do about that) were in bed together and her brother was in another bedroom. The two guys tried to get the dogs out, but one did die. Three people were injured in the fire.