This is like the episode of Jerry Seinfeld when Kramer was the assman. That was the episode where a doctor said no one gets anything up the butt by accident. So, when Gareth Durrant says that a high pressure air hose accidentally got up his butt and caused him to inflate, one has to wonder how exactly it got there.
"I was reaching up to finish the wiring on a caravan at the factory. I knew this air hose was being used close behind me but I just carried on the job as normal.
The next thing I knew I felt this strong air being blown on my legs from behind, and then something went up my rectum through the shorts I was wearing.
It felt like I had been blown up, it was the biggest shock of my life. There was air fizzing around inside my back passage and stomach, it was so weird."
Uh huh. Sounds like Gareth and his friends probably had a wager about something or he wanted the sensation but did not want to tell his wife. Gareth has not been able to work since.