I didn't know Kevin Federline was a renter. I thought that he took some of that Britney money and actually bought himself a place. Nope. It turns out that Kevin was a renter and according to his landlord, not a very good tenant at all. First of all Kevin skipped out on his last six months of rent. Huh? What the hell is he doing with all his money? McDonald's isn't expensive. Well, maybe in the quantities he eats it is, but beer, McDonald's and cigarettes should still give you enough to pay the rent.
According to TMZ and his landlord he wasn't using any of the money to clean the house. The landlord is demanding over $100K from Kevin for
- Gutters full of cigarette butts and empty beer bottles
- A broken beer dispenser on the barbecue island
- Permanent spit marks on exterior paint
- Broken light covers
- Bent light posts
- Broken tiles
- Dead trees and plants due to failure to water
- Drawings all over the walls
- A room that was turned into a studio (without the owners' permission)
- Broken dishwasher ... with broken baskets
- Dismantled smoke detectors
- Front driveway oil-leak damage
- Master bathroom windows tinted (without owners' permission)
Permanent spit marks on the paint? That seems particularly disgusting. I'm surprised the house doesn't need to be fumigated from the smoke. I understand the drawings all over the walls because of the kids, but perhaps after the first wall, Kevin should have bought them this marvelous invention called paper. I love the room that was turned into a studio. Kevin is still dreaming. Still thinks he has a chance to get famous for something other than his sperm. Well, at least he keeps trying.