Last year Miley Cyrus' main source of income was Hannah Montana royalties and licensing. In fact, it contributed about 85% of her income. The other 15% was made up of endorsements appearances and some very lousy movies. With her goal to make people never want to watch the show or buy an product Miley must be pretty confident she can make up that 85% of her income. She must also be pretty confident she never wants to go back to the show in a few years for any kind of spin off or reunion show.
I know Miley wants to be edgy and to not have people think about her on the show but that comes gradually over time. She should embrace her past and keep racking up those millions of dollars. She wouldn't be able to afford anything in her life if it was not for that show. She also would not have been given the opportunity to work with such high profile record producers or get the VMA spot or get those lousy movies or her spot on Two And A Half Men without that show.
Oh, and Miley. You skipped to SNL after party. Not a wise move. They don't usually invite you back when you do that. Just sayin'.