Sunday, January 01, 2023

Blind Items Revealed #42 - Kindness

December 2, 2022

#1 - This A- list actress has spent so much time overseas and playing foreign based roles, you would think she is foreign born. She isn't. She starred on one of the most iconic shows of all time that was also a movie. There is also a lot of fan fic written about her. She has a scholarship fund that pays for private school for about 100 kids a year at this point, and it just grows every year.

#2 - This A- list actor/game took a bunch of money he thought he would never get back and pays for rec centers to stay open and have staff and provide food, so kids have a place to go after school.

#3 - This A+ list actress gives away 85% of the profits that she makes from all of her non acting endeavors to charity. The other 15% she gives to the employees. She makes tens of millions of dollars a year outside of acting.

#1 - Gillian Anderson

#2 - Kevin Bacon

#3 - Reese Witherspoon

No comments:


Popular Posts from the last 30 days